You might have seen it on our frontpage already, a link to our public API that enables you to make use of thinkery’s technology on other platforms, for example native apps on your Mac or alternative clients on mobile phones, or a simple tool that will add a new thing to thinkery.
Three things you need to know:
- Our API is based on OAuth2.
- You need to register your app before the API can be used.
- We return JSON data.
These pages should get you started quickly:
- API Overview provides you with a detailed documentation of all available functions with lots of examples
- API Explorer is an interactive version, i.e. use it to play around with a few API calls
- API Sample Applications provide you with a head start using the popular languages PHP, Ruby and Python
We’re eager to know what you are building with it! Let us know and we’ll send out a tweet.